August 09, 2009

Nursery Cryme

Music in my head: Opeth - The Grand Conjuration
Today's weather: Sweatbox day.

Little beads of perspiration;
Going drip drip drip.
When there's no water all around
That I could sip sip sip.
And there's no electricity so that
The fan could spin spin spin.
And I'd be burned to ash outside
So I stay in in in.
A special Sunday with seven hours
Of power cut cut cut.
Take your sadistic smile and shove it
Up your butt butt butt.
Write a cheque for at least a grand
Send it to me me me.
A battery-inverter set from
The visions I see see see...
Would finally spring to vigorous life
And end this triplicate refrain.
And all the King's horses and all the King's men
Would never ever be the same again.

5 comments:

Puneet said...

lol... nice one.. I wish You can get some kid to recite it & post the video :)

Krishna Chandran said...

thanks! and thanks for the idea... i know a guy who does an awesome kid voice :)

addy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
addy said...

Read your Insectuous poem ,
but felt not much pity
'til my upper lip was bitten by
a spider ,not itty bitty

I see you're cut and bruised,
Sophramycin much needed
I'd like to console you,
But my speech is impeded

Btw who's da Kid you're talking about..

Krishna Chandran said...

@addy: i was thinking maybe i'd get kannah to do his normal voice... :)