June 13, 2009

For You

Music in my head: King Crimson- Prelude, Song of the Gulls
Today's weather: Soft Sunshine, Gentle Breeze.

A glistening sea, gentle waves,
Smooth as silk, caress the beach.
The wind is singing in my ear,
In perfect tune with seagulls' screech.
People pass by, as I sit and think,
Of time gone by, people I have known.
A ship sails by under the shadow of
A tribute to heroes carved in stone.
The gentle sun warms within,
And I think of home, of sunny days.
And as I close my eyes and smile,
All I see is your angelic face.
But clouds are gathering overhead,
A warning of a storm to come.
But still I keep my eyes shut tight,
For lost in you, helpless have I become.

-dedicated to the beautiful woman getting tanned beside me, on this lovely day at the beach in Saint-Nazaire.

4 comments:

Alaka said...

My dear old friend KC went to the beach
Where he found this hot french lady within arms reach
So smitten was he
By this fair entity
That he proclaimed "To own his each"



:D

Alaka said...

i like ur poem KC

Krishna Chandran said...

thankyou... and i like yours too :)

Beautiful Mind said...

i like both of urs :D