June 09, 2009

Made in, guess where.

Music in my head: God is an Astronaut- New Year's End
Today's weather: Rain, as usual.

Ice cold winds and cloudy skies
May try to chill my core;
But made in China jacket keeps
Me from being sore.

Walking to the laboratory
Can be a real chore;
But made in China music player
Walks me to the door.

Sitting in the laboratory
Can really be a bore;
But made in China girl's here too
and I feel bored no more.

Now you may think that this Chink
I really do adore;
But her made in China jasmine tea
Is what I'm going for.

Her jasmine tea is very sweet,
I always want some more;
But made in China watch tells me
Its fifty minutes past four.

It's time for me to go back after
A hard day's work, for sure;
Under made in China blanket I sleep
For ten long hours or more.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mind said...

fan++
its awesome !
My favourite post soo far..
and yaa come to kassel..sumone will serve u darjeeling tea...and u'll forget the jasmine tea !!!
:P :P

Krishna Chandran said...

why, thank you! and i have a packet of darj tea on me right now. brew some every morning. very refreshing.